- Damages: All rooms will be inspected prior to the arrival of guests. It is the guest’s responsibility to bring any major damage issues to the attention of the Inn staff at the time of their arrival into the room. The Inn staff upon the departure of the guest will inspect rooms. The red Inn has the right to bill guests for any repairs and/or replacement that are needed that would be considered “beyond normal wear and tear”. Beyond “normal wear and tear” shall be determined by the management of The red Inn. If the need for damage billing arises, The red Inn will bill damages to the guest credit card information that is placed on file at The Inn upon check in.
- Non-Smoking Policy: The red Inn has a strict NON-SMOKING policy within all of our buildings. A $200 fee will be charged to all rooms for additional cleaning if manager determines guests were smoking in room.
- Age Requirements: Regrettably, The red Inn is not an environment suitable for guests under the age of 18.
- Pets: Though we do appreciate you not wanting to leave your loved ones behind, The red Inn cannot accommodate pets. However, a short distance from The red Inn and on the way to one of many beaches, you may drop your loved one(s) off at Provincetown Pet Resort here in Provincetown. They can be reached at (508) 276-7148. KC’s allows unlimited in and out privileges for you and your friend so, they too, can enjoy a walk on our near by beaches or a parade down Commercial Street
- Parking: One parking space is provided for each guest room, suite or residence. Should you need to explore additional vehicle parking options or if you have an oversized vehicle, please contact us directly.