The Long Point Light Room
For a time in the 1800’s, the spit of land known as Long Point was the site of a thriving community of 200 people — complete with a general store, a salt works, a blackfish oil processing business, and even a school located within the lighthouse! Many of the houses from that community today bear blue plaques depicting how they were floated to the mainland.
Today our Long Point Light Room, on the second floor of the west side of the Inn, contains a small sitting area and is the only room in THE red INN with its own private deck.
- Private bath with tile shower and elegant vanity
- Private deck with waterfront views
- Sitting area with flat-screen TV and digital cable
- Room-controlled ceiling fan and heat/air-conditioning (in season)
- Goosedown comforter and pillows on a luxurious pillow top Queen size bed
- Can adjoin with the Chauffeur’s Cottage to create a residence with two bedrooms and two and a half baths
CLICK HERE FOR A RESERVATION REQUEST