The Cape Light Room
The Cape Light Room is a lovely place to experience the local phenomenon known as “Cape Light”. Located at the southwest corner of the Inn on the second floor, the view from The Cape Light Room spans Provincetown Harbor, from the Town’s skyline and many working piers westward across Cape Cod Bay toward Long Point Lighthouse — literally the very tip of Cape Cod.
- Private bath with beautifully tiled shower and elegant vanity
- Direct access to 2nd floor waterfront deck
- Room-controlled ceiling fan and heat/air-conditioning (in-season)
- Flat Screen TV with digital cable
- Goosedown comforters and pillows on a luxurious pillow-top queen-size bed
- Complimentary wi-fi